I have spent the last week gathering items and packing for my overseas adventure. I keep thinking of more things to do, but I am almost ready. I can't believe I'm leaving in 3 more days!
The teddy bear in the photo is Emma. She will be traveling with me as a mascot of sorts. Her name is from the letters E, M, A - which stands for Especially for Matilyn & Ansley. Since I can't bring my daughters with me, Emma gets to come along. Besides, she'll fit more easily in my suitcase!
the last time I went to Spain I traveled with my bear OSO. I have pics with him everywhere. yarma
ReplyDeleteWow super high tech, your such a nerd.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic of Emma - and I love her name: since I'm living vicariously, I can't help but see the "ma" in there as well :) (although I'm sure the extra M is for Matt). Travel safely. Mama Linda
ReplyDelete