Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Au Revior!

For our last day in town, Stephanie & I started our day with a trip to the Musee d'Orsay. This art museum is full of Impressionist works. We saw many pictures that I recognized from books - Monet, Renoir, Degas, Cezanne, Pissarro, and Van Gogh.
For our last group event, we went to Notre Dame, took a cruise down the Seine river, and had a three course French dinner (French onion soup, turkey with tarragon gravy, and chocolate mousse - if you were wondering.)
I can't believe that my time in Europe is through. It feels like it has flown by, yet we have done so much that our first days seem like forever ago. It has been an incredible experience and I'm so grateful to have had this opportunity. The travels have been amazing, I've made great friends, and I have learned so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment